The mystery of a happy married life - funny Jokes I

happy married life
One day a gentleman asks one of his office colleagues - Well, what is the secret of your happy married life?

There is no problem in sharing the responsibilities of fellow-family with respect and love for both husband and wife.

The gentleman asks - Can you explain Please?

My colleagues - I decided on all the big things in our home, and decided about all the small things my wife did. None of us interfere with anyone's decision.

The gentleman is saying - I cannot understand your words, example please.

Colleague- small issues like buying a car, saving much money, when going to the super market, when to go on holiday, where to buy, what kind of sofa, refrigerator, air conditioner, month's expense, whether to keep a job or not My wife decided on small issues, I just gave her support.

The gentleman asks - What is your role in the world?

The colleague then says - I decided to have all the big things. For example, America should attack Iran, a separate state called Telangana should be formed, how fruitful the BJP rule will be in India, who should be made the coach of the Brazilian football team, etc., and you know, my wife has never lost my decision to these decisions.
………………………
SHARE

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment